Monday, April 26, 2010

And One (or Two) More Thing(s)

Exercise is supposed to make a person feel better and give them more energy. I've had a headache that won't quit since about 3 p.m. and can barely hold my own head up right now. In no way shape or form do I feel any better for having exercised today.  But I'll go back.  Because I'm competitive and bitchy and have some messed up inner motivation to conquer spin.  Which is ridiculous and I know it.

Um, a little bit of a sidebar here, just got back from Wal-Mart where I went to pick up a prescription.  The pharmacist was a little over-eager for my liking. Very very 'white bread' sort of boy.  Trying to edge it up a little with some strategically used hair product and those wood-like earrings but really he's a tiptoe away from being the poster boy for Abercrombie & Fitch.  To begin with, Opie, if I were to discuss my side effects with you I think you'd wish you'd never asked and secondly, why don't you just run along now. I'm sure you have better things to do like thanking mommy for cutting the crusts off your sandwiches for all those years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment