Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sweet Pox

So here it is, a Wednesday night at nearly quarter after 10, and I'm slowly sipping on a beer and checking my various favourite sites.  You wanna know why?  Well, because, dear Friends, Reese finally got the much coveted chicken pox!  I worked a total of eight days in May between holidays and Rhett's pox and June is off to a fine start as well!

Really it's going to bite me in the ass, hard, upon returning to work full time because the work keeps piling, the crises keep coming and it's just all awaiting my valiant return.

For now though, I shall focus on the positive for two reasons:  I don't have to go to work tomorrow and I'm slightly buzzed from the beeeer.  tee hee.  Anyway, so far Reese is holding up well.  Slightly less energetic than usual but not too itchy yet, but it's early.  I promise to take veery good care of him as a reward for earning back my love and taking his hit for 'Team Mommy Stays Home from Work'.

Disregard the spelling errors.  This too can be attributed to my friend in the can.  Ha ha. That sounds like my friend is in the bathroom. No, this is my liquid friend in an aluminum can. I'm fancy like that. No glass for me, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment